Summit Stem (Black Only)
Our Full Factory sales rep Jamie Barnhart is 6’2 and needs a tall front end to ride comfortably. Our new Summit Stem provides the rise he needs, and also offers the option of eliminating excessive headset spacers. Smaller bars can often be used with the Summit Stem to achieve the same hand position that is typically offered by bigger bars as well.
Coming in with a 45mm rise, it is far above the rest. Using a proprietary clamping surface specification and clamping bolts with a larger surface area under the head, your bars will be sure to stay in place.
– Special surface contouring and a larger bolt head spec for superior handlebar grip
– 45mm rise allows for more handlebar height & steerer tube length options
– Six bolt clamping configuration
– Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter)
– 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
– 48mm reach
– 45mm rise
– 13.4 oz (379g)
Tweets by odysseybmx
MORE BMX VIDEOS: