Sounds like a weird combination right? I guarantee your first bite of PBJ pizza will change life as you know it. Sit back as we explain how to make the worlds finest PBJ pizza (it’s super EASY) and have some fun in the process.
PEANUT BUTTER JELLY PIZZA T-SHIRTS – http://LZBMX.com
After showcasing Peanut Butter Jelly Pizza in my „Day in the Life“ I got NUMEROUS requests to make a instructional on how to make it. Peanut Butter Jelly Pizza is a game changer, and is currently official food item of LZ BMX. We had a lot of fun filming this, possibly so much that it made the instructions difficult to follow. We’re not cooking teachers, so forgive us if we didn’t explain well. I’m going to type up a quick list of the steps below to help you when you make it (which you will).
1. Preheat oven to 400F while flattening dough.
2. Bake pizza for about 8 minutes or until desired crust has been achieved(depends on size/thickness).
3. While pizza is cooking, heat up 1/2 cup of PB in microwave for 1 minute.
4. Spread PB on cooked pizza
5. Heat jelly in microwave for 45 seconds and pour in spiral (or don’t heat it, this is preference).
How to make pizza dough – http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Pizza-Dough
S/O to John Patterson for filming, he is bae.
Tweets by Adam_LZ