Jacob Cable and Travis Hughes gets some lines in on our Twisted Pro Pedals.
While staying true to the original Twisted PC’s style, the Twisted PRO offers a significantly larger body shape, slimmer height and more concave while still being built around a traditional loose-ball bearing configuration.
– High-strength Nylon composite
– 12 oversized pins per side
– Traditional looseball bearings
– Chromoly spindle
– High-strength plastic composite
– Wider & longer pedal body
– Larger concave area
– Slimmer profile
– 9/16″ spindle
– 104mm Width
– 98mm Length
– 14.6 oz (pair)
Tweets by odysseybmx