If you enjoyed this video, please subscribe :) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuSZUuRMLzOP0I6ItdA6uAQ?sub_confirmation=1
If you like what we do and want to support, check out our online shop… https://ourbmx.com/shop
WeThePeople’s Riley Smith built up a sample of their new Capital frame, which was made in the USA by Whthous. The Capital frame shares the same geometry as the WTP Battleship (specs below), so Riley had zero issues getting used to it and went on to stacking clips.
· 20.75″, 21″ TT (more options possible)
· 75.5° HT
· 71° ST
· 11.7″ BB HEIGHT
· 9″ stand over
· 12.75″ CS for use with 25-9 gearing
· 100% 4130 Chromoly
· 1/4″ thick laser cut & heat treated dropouts designed for perfect peg/guard fit
· Integrated seat post clamp
· 127mm tall Integrated head tube, internally and externally machined
· 74mm wide Mid BB shell, internally and externally machined
· Brakeless frame
· Box style lower gusset for increased rigidity and strength
· Larger top plate gusset
· Custom ovalized chain stays for increased tire and sprocket clearance
· Tapered seat stays & straight gauge chain stays
· Thicker wall top & down tubes for dent resistance
· Handmade by WHTHOUS in Helena, Montana, USA
· ETA Fall 2021
Shout out to https://wethepeoplebmx.de for supporting both the rider in this video and Our BMX.
WHAT IS OUR BMX?!
In short, we are the Ride BMX staff out on our own. We’re building from the ground up and our goal is pretty simple. We want to continue what we love. We want to create great content, feature awesome riders, and contribute, push, and show why we love BMX. We sincerely appreciate any and all support… —Ryan Fudger, Jeff Zielinski, Adam Watkins, and Justin Benthien.